It's been hot and muggy in Tana - real beach weather - for the last few weeks. I went for a ride on
the old girl on Monday and came home with burnt forearms and singed knees. But as there is no beach within 200km, it's had me dreaming of my time in South Africa over Christmas (where it also rained too much, unfortunately).
But we seized the moment whenever the sun did shine, and when it didn't we built puzzles, drove to town for coffee and explored the quaint little villages in the area.
I love the beach. On days like this, it's worth dreaming about... Here are some special moments from the short time with friends and family.
(I've linked this post to the L.E.N.S. Photo challenge:
This moment)
 |
| Puzzle-building niece. And in just a moment it was done! |
 |
| A moment with no rain... The gulls and fishermen taking advantage. |
 |
| Beach cricket with no rain. And in a moment. The Ball. Was gone |
 |
| A little Jack Russell taking advantage of a beautiful evening - caught in the moment. |
 |
Watermelon - a perfect summer snack. And gone in the blink of an eye.
|
Awesome pictures! I love the one of the dog running on the beach. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI live in the Colorado Rockies where there's just a hint of spring so far, and you have me longing for summertime now! I think the Jack Russell is my favorite. Great timing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful life moments, Robin.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! Love the one of the man fishing and the gull.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful moments in time! I'm a fan of all things warm and beachy as well!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, I can't pick just one that I like best, great photos! Great moments, thanks for sharing them with us :)
ReplyDelete