demand media

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A scene to end the day

I was riding home at the end of the day on the beautiful old beast... I snapped a pic left and one right... Tana can be beautiful in the right light. But then so can anything - it's how you choose to look at it!

Away from the sunset, lone fisherman
Taxi Be crossing between the lakes

Linking to:
Read my feeds weekend

11 comments:

  1. I gave you an award because I LOVE your blog. Check it out at http://throughmyinsanityandwhatelseisthere.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-is-my-day-and-stylish-blogger.html and pass it on if you so choose! Keep up the awesome pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining RMF Weekends!! I have you in my google reader

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waow !!!
    love,
    Denise from Belgium !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenes!

    Congrats on the POTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!

    And congrats on POTW from Hilary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Congrats on your POTW! Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious!! What am incredible sky, captured so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...congrats on your POTW
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful photos! Congratulations on being chosen as a Post of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete